At Elizabeth Fiore Art Advisory, we work to understand clients’ tastes and the role art plays in the fabric of their lives. With a focus on the process of exploration in an ever-expanding art world, we introduce clients to the highest quality and widest selection of work available. In constant communication with our professional contacts around the globe, we keep abreast of current and breaking trends in art and advise clients on collecting opportunities. We travel internationally on a regular basis, attending galleries, auction houses, art fairs, and biennials with clients’ objectives in mind. We also welcome clients behind the scenes, facilitating special access to selected artists’ studios, advance viewings of gallery exhibitions, and museum tours.
When making a purchase, we represent our clients’ financial interests in negotiations with galleries, dealers, and artists. In every transaction, our goal is to assist clients in making strategic and meaningful purchases. The broad scope of our activities and resources enables us to avoid conflicts of interest arising from dependence on a limited sector of the market. From exploratory research through collection management and deaccessioning, we handle every aspect of the acquisition and maintenance of artwork efficiently, discretely, and securely. Across the lifetime of our clients’ collections, we offer the following services:
- Compiling documentation on artists and artworks, including provenance research, for clients’ consideration
- Advising and overseeing all framing, packaging, storage, transport, installation, and appraisals and insurance
- Consulting on the optimal arrangement of collections in the client’s home, office, or gallery, with proper lighting and conservation
- Organizing inventory lists and managing the care of collections in a manner consistent with the highest industry standards
- Supervising any loans of artworks to museums or traveling exhibitions
- Supervising the deaccession of works